Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NFL Power Rankings - Week 8

1. Indianapolis Colts
I guess we'll see how accurate I am this week. I'm still sticking with the Colts.

2. New England Patriots
If Tom Brady gets hurt while they're up by 500 points, we'll see if the Pats are still laughing. I at one time really liked this team. I hate them more every day.

3. Green Bay Packers
I'm still not 100% sold on this team, but they are 6-1 and they do have some good receivers.

4. New York Giants
They may have the best defense in the NFC.

5. San Diego Chargers
I think this is the one team in the league that is capable of beating both the Colts and the Patriots.

6. Pittsburgh Steelers
This team is better when Willie Parker runs for a lot of yards. So is my fantasy team.

7. Dallas Cowboys
Their defense still concerns me. The offense, not so much.

8. Tennessee Titans
They find a way to win close ones. Their offense has to get better if they're going to improve.

9. Jacksonville Jaguars
If they can win half of their games with Quinn Gray, I would consider that a success.

10. Detroit Lions
If they can play like they did in the first half of the Bears game all year, 10 wins will be no problem.

11. Seattle Seahawks
I have yet to figure this team out. This weeks game against Cleveland should be interesting.

12. Baltimore Ravens
I still don't like this team.

13. Cleveland Browns
This team is fun to watch on offense. I wonder what Derek Anderson's future holds?

14. Carolina Panthers
This team would have made the playoffs with Jake Delhomme, I'm doubting they will with David Carr.

15. Washington Redskins
Jason Campbell really isn't that good. The Lions made it seem like he is.

16. Kansas City Chiefs
This is one of those teams where you wonder how they've won as many games as they have.

17. Arizona Cardinals
I think the bye week will do this team some good. If Boldin is healthy, watch out.

18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Well, Jeff Garcia is human after all. For a minute there, everyone forgot about his years on the Browns and Lions.

19. New Orleans Saints
If this team gets hot, watch out. Drew Brees is starting to look like his old self again.

20. Denver Broncos
That was a brutal loss on Monday night. Please don't take it out on the Lions.

21. Buffalo Bills
Even though he got hurt and really didn't play all that well, I like Trent Edwards.

22. Chicago Bears
I'm thinking the Super Bowl this year is not a possibility.

23. Philadelphia Eagles
This weeks game against the Cowboys could be their season.

24. Houston Texans
I'll admit that was a tough situation they walked into on Sunday. But it was still a horrible showing.

25. Cincinnati Bengals
Not a good performance on Sunday. This team seems like they have quit.

26. Minnesota Vikings
They have a great runner and a great run defense. That's it.

27. Oakland Raiders
Their offense is still horrible. They still need to cut back on the penalties.

28. San Francisco 49ers
Could this be the worst offense ever? Probably not, but it's gotta be close.

29. New York Jets
I don't see Kellen Clemens saving their season.

30. Atlanta Falcons
I can't wait for that Thanksgiving matchup against the Colts. Should be a classic. Joey Harrington has played on Thanksgiving day every year of his career.

31. St. Louis Rams
Maybe Steven Jackson will play an entire half next week.

32. Miami Dolphins
I've gotta say they hung in there on Sunday, but they still are really bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters