Monday, February 13, 2006

Kick Butt Valentine's Day Mix

Since this has sort of just turned into my own website, I figured I'd start putting up random things that amuse me. I, along with thousands of others, am a big fan of making mixes (as Hoelscher knows as well as anyone thanks to Butt Nuggets), so I decided to make a Valentine's Day mix for my very special someone. Here it is:

1. "Foxey Lady" Jimi Hendrix
2. "Do Ya" Electric Light Orchestra
3. "You're My Best Friend" Queen
4. "Miracle To Me" The Black Crowes
5. "Do You Want To Know A Secret" The Beatles
6. "Be My Baby" The Ronettes
7. "Uncertain Times" The Raveonettes
8. "Stand Inside Your Love" Smashing Pumpkins
9. "The Pledge" Brendan Benson
10. "A Message" Coldplay
11. "Mandocello" Cheap Trick
12. "Baby Love" The Supremes
13. "She's A Sensation" The Ramones
14. "Unchained Melody" The Righteous Brothers
15. "You've Got Her In Your Pocket" The White Stripes
16. "Love Like A Bomb" Oasis
17. "My Best Friend" Weezer
18. "You're So Good To Me" The Beach Boys
19. "When My Baby's Beside Me" Big Star
20. "You Baby" The Ronettes
21. "Electrolite" R.E.M.
22. "MFEO: Part 1 - Made For Each Other, Part 2 - You Can Breathe" Jack's Mannequin

Yes it's cheesy, but I find it to be effective as well. Feel free to steal it, all none of you reading this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters