Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Tool Box Five (For Fighting) For 7/30 To 8/5

1. One Night Only Part Deux
A big thank you to my lovely girlfriend for hosting Raw this week. Raw has now been held at 6 different locations if I'm not mistaken.

2. Justinet Flix
Since I really don't feel like writing movie reviews these days, I'll give you the ratings of the movies I've seen in the last couple of weeks. The ratings are out of 5.

Seven (3.75)
Super Size Me (3)
Waiting (3)
Saw (3)
Sin City (3.75)
Clerks II (4.5)

3. OK To Ship
My cousin's band, OK To Ship, recently released their debut album and I must say it is quite good. If you ever get a chance to check them out, they're a fun live band. For tour dates and band info go to www.myspace.com/oktoship. You can also check out some of the songs from the album.

4. Skinny Rodriguez
Latino Heat, Ivan Rodriguez, created one of the greatest sport moments I have witnessed live by hitting a walk-off home run to win the game Saturday night. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate Marc getting married. Awesome stuff.

5. Holy Shish-kabob
The Jaworski family had a birthday bash for Marisa and the food was excellent. It was in a luau theme and it was a good time. Any time anyone makes shish-kabobs let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters