Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Tool Box Five (For Fighting) For 7/23 To 7/29

1. Great American B-Dubs
Yes, it was that time again, as the WWE put on a solid offering as did B-Dubs, once they got my wrap right. I guess I am still owed a grilled chicken wrap. All hail King Booker!

2. Weed, Weed, And The Black Crowes
A big thank you to Dave and his dad for allowing me to see the Crowes for the sixth time. It was an awesome show and a definite "high" point of the summer.

3. Justinet Flix
Justin has upped my maximum movies I'm allowed to rent from him from two to three. We'll see if these movies are as good as Seven. We also went to B-Dubs (yes, again), watched 3 South, and played some good old fashioned board games (1313 Dead End Drive anyone?).

4. Smackdizzle
Tuesday, I witnessed both Smackdown and ECW at the Joe. A very solid show, I just wish I wasn't so tired. Next stop, WrestleMania!

5. A Matter Of Me Getting The Squirts
Saturday, I went to a wedding and for the reception it was at a restaurant named "A Matter Of Taste". I just wanted to recommend it as a very fine dining establishment located right on Union Lake in Orchard Lake, MI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters