Tuesday, December 05, 2006

NFL Power Rankings (Week 13)

1. Indianapolis Colts
I am well aware that they just lost to the Titans, but I still feel they are better off than they were last year.

2. San Diego Chargers
This team is as close as it gets to being in that top spot.

3. Chicago Bears
I'm not one who usually believes in switching a quarterback this late in the season, especially on a team with a winning record. This is the rare exception.

4. New England Patriots
They're still relying too much on Tom Brady.

5. Baltimore Ravens
The offense was nowhere to be found against the Bengals this week.

6. New Orleans Saints
They really destroyed the 49ers this week. HUGE game this week.

7. Dallas Cowboys
They still seem to be underachieving at times. Tony Romo is the real deal though.

8. Seattle Seahawks
It's never easy to win in Denver, even against a rookie quarterback making his first start.

9. Cincinnati Bengals
This team is getting hotter and hotter. They are definitely proving me wrong so far about that playoff spot.

10. New York Jets
When they play smart, this team is capable of knocking off some superior teams.

11. Kansas City Chiefs
Not sure what happened against the Browns. I don't think anyone expected the Chiefs to give up 31 points.

12. Denver Broncos
Here is a case where I do not support the quarterback change this late.

13. Jacksonville Jaguars
Can this team just be consistent?

14. Philadelphia Eagles
I wrote this team off when McNabb was injured, but it looks like they have some fight left in them.

15. Carolina Panthers
If they don't wake up soon, they're going to miss the playoffs in the weak NFC.

16. Atlanta Falcons
All it takes is one win and you're back in the NFC playoff race.

17. New York Giants
They played tough against Dallas, but losing 4 straight is unacceptable.

18. Miami Dolphins
Just when I thought this team would make a playoff push, they play poorly.

19. Tennessee Titans
Jeff Fischer may get some coach of the year votes if they can continue to win against teams they shouldn't beat.

20. Buffalo Bills
That was a tough loss to a very good San Diego team. I like the way this team plays.

21. Pittsburgh Steelers
What a disappointing year this must be for Steeler fans, and I'm saying that after a win.

22. Minnesota Vikings
They have an 1,000+ yard rusher and their offense is still horrible.

23. San Francisco 49ers
They're not quite there yet, but I expect them to be contending for a wildcard spot next season.

24. St. Louis Rams
What happened to this offense? I won't even mention the defense.

25. Cleveland Browns
Surprising win against the Chiefs. I'm still a big Romeo Crennel fan.

26. Washington Redskins
I'm glad I had Ladell Betts on my team this week.

27. Arizona Cardinals
Is this team finally realizing that they should be at least a 7-9 team?

28. Green Bay Packers
That was a pathetic loss at Lambeau this week.

29. Houston Texans
32 yards passing? How?

30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
I think we'll see Tim Rattay soon.

31. Detroit Lions
They're at least trying hard. Although I still don't get why they don't at least give Mike Williams a shot.

32. Oakland Raiders
This team is as awful as the person who sent the terrible comment to me on my last post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters